September: Muggle Studies

Dear Professor Fenwick, 

Today’s class was somewhat intimidating for me. I am not the most uh… artistic person… and don’t have a lot of talent in this area. But I tried, I guess? 


The finger painting I did today was pretty basic. I attempted to draw a cartoon lion… with the mane in orange and the body in brown and the long tail and everything. The lion represents the house that I was sorted into - Gryffindor - and it really suits me as a person too I think. I guess the hat knows what its talking about. I can be pretty daring and will try anything once, as long as it’s not illegal or dangerous, and I am super protective… I don’t like seeing anyone hurt or bullied and will stop anyone from doing it to other people. That’s basically what a lion does; it’ll protect anyone in its pride and it’s not afraid to go into scary situations. 


After today’s class, I’m excited to learn about Muggle Studies. It will be really interesting to learn how Muggles live, and to see how their ways and technology and travel and stuff are all different from our own. 


Being a pure-blood myself, as something else to tell you about myself, I have grown up in Hogsmeade all my life and been surrounded by the Wizarding World. Dad is an Auror and Mom is a Healer, so none of this is new to me. I grew up watching Quidditch, and can’t wait to play it. 


See you in the next class! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September: Potions

Introduction: Ben Coletti

Defence Against the Dark Arts - Practicing Riddikulus