October: COMC

Beasts: A creature that is magical but isn’t smart enough to understand laws that the magical world has, so it can’t help create these laws. 
Favourite Beast: Centaur. They are strong and protective and are also really good at Divination. They’re very proud creatures too.. and very loyal to other centaurs. They also really value nature. I really identify with this idea of being proud of my family and willing to stand up and fight for them, so that’s why I chose them as my favourite creature. 


Beings: A creature that is magical and that lives in the world of wizards and witches. They are smart enough to understand magical laws, and they try really hard to help create them. 

Favourite Being: House Elves. These beings help to serve witches and wizards and they are also really loyal to the family that owns them. The whole slave thing is wrong, but they do their best at working hard and serving others. I chose this being because they’re super loyal and also I like that their whole mission in live is to serve others. I think that’s something we should all try to do! 


Spirits: Creatures that have existed in the past but now have died and are still roaming around the earth. 

Favourite Spirit: animal ghosts… They’re so cool looking and they are the spirit of an animal that has past on. They have some sort of magical abilities probably, but no one really knows for sure. I just like the idea that if my pet passes on, they could still be with me in some form. That’s why I chose this to be my favourite Spirit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September: Potions

Introduction: Ben Coletti

Defence Against the Dark Arts - Practicing Riddikulus